Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Cards

For a couple of years we have been a distributor of the Tiny Prints products as well as creating our own custom holiday cards. I'm not going to lie, I've had mine done for a while, I'm an over-achiever. I did Brandon and I some custom holiday cards - of course with a picture of a cow on them - and I'm just waiting til an appropriate time to send the out so I don't look too ansy.

There are SO many cute cards in the Tiny Prints collection, you can shop til you drop. If ordering holiday cards is still on your to-do list, check out the collection here.

This one is one of my absolute favorites...it even comes with a ribbon! If you like this one just go to Tiny Prints and then in the search field search item 21150.

I also liked this one, which you can get from Tiny Prints then search item 18522:



 
We're going to keep picking out a few each day with some different suggestions. Oh I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment