Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RHD Speaking at San Antonio Farm and Ranch Expo

This Thursday night, I've got plans to be enjoying a nice Mexican dinner and margarita at Casa Rio on the San Antonio Riverwalk!

Why? Because on Friday, I was invited to be a speaker at the San Antonio International Farm and Ranch Expo at the San Antonio Livestock Show.

This is the 1st Annual expo, hosted by Texas AgriLife Extension, Texas Farm Bureau, Texas Department of Agriculture, and the San Antonio Convention Bureau. It will be held at the stock show, (San Antonio Livestock Exposition) and is free to attend.
The conference runs from October 8-10 (Thursday-Saturday) but I will be speaking twice on Friday. My first appearance will be at 10:00 a.m. on Friday as part of the "Spouse's" program, then later in the day at 2:00 p.m. 

So if you're a south Texan, stop by the Expo and come listen to my talks. And even if you're not interested in my talks on web design and advertising, there are over 50 different educational programs and a big trade show, also free to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment