Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Card Favorites

If I had my way, I'd order about 25 different varieties of Christmas cards, because I have a small obsession with sending out holiday greeting cards. When we send out our cards at RHD, we usually order a bunch of different options because we can never decide on just one design. So we order like 10 different designs, 25 cards each, to reach our needed total. So when we became a catalog invitation dealer this year, of course I started thinking of all of the options we would have for our own holiday cards.  We are proud to offer custom holiday greeting cards from two different firms, Tiny Prints and EInvite.

So in order to quench my own obsession with favorite holiday cards, I'm going to be posting a few of my favorites on the blog between now and the holidays. If you are into holiday cards as much as me, maybe you will like some of these and can use Ranch House Invitations for your Christmas card needs. And, even if you aren't a holiday card giver, there are tons of great ideas for party invitations and graduation announcements and more!

Today's favorites are the Tiny Prints vintage designs, which I think are whimsical but yet almost "cowboy or western" so I think that is why I like them so much. Here are a few of my favorites.


If any of these spark your interest, these are just 4 of the thousands of cards available. All of the cards can be customized with 1 to 4 photos. There are tons of awesome ones like photo collages, folded cards, pop-ups and more. Click here to begin searching for your perfect 2009 Holiday Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment