Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Customer!

We got this email over the weekend from our customers at Montgomery Stockyards in Alabama! Made our DAY!


I just wanted y'all to know I watched your YouTube video, and was reflecting on many of the things you all talk about in that video.  It is certainly true that customer service is of your utmost concern, and I could not be more pleased with the web design and hosting services
RHD has provided Montgomery Stockyards, LLC.  I really do appreciate it.  Y'all run a tight ship and do a tremendous job and are extremely talented at what you do.  I hope we have the opportunity to use your expertise more extensively in the future.  Please share our "thank
you" with all of your team that has been a part of developing or maintenance of our website.   Super Job!!!  May God continue to bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment